|Notes||Cash Price||Futures Change||Basis||Futures Price||Basis Month|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Farmers Grain Co. Business Hours:
M-F 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
Roseville Office 309-426-2147
Sciota Office 309-456-3600
Monday thru Saturday
7am to 6pm
- Limit Losses for Hog Futures
- October and Dec hogs closed down by their $3.75 limit on Friday after the bearish Hogs & Pigs report, and will see $5.50 trading limits on Monday. The other front months also closed triple digits lower in reaction to the Hogs and Pigs report on Thursday. December hogs were a...
- Cotton Retreats into Weekend
- Cotton futures closed 0.8% to 1.8% in the red on Friday. The December contract ended 13 points off the low for the day after a 227 point trading range. Dec futures were still up 124 points for the week, but lost 67 points for the month. The weekly Commitment of...
- Corn Futures Falling Out of NASS Report
- Corn futures dropped in tandem with the bean and wheat markets on Friday. The 7 ¼ to 11 ¾ cent losses left Dec at a net ½ cent loss for the week and a 1 ½ cent loss for the month of September. Dalian Corn Prices were 14 yuan (6c)...
- Cattle Drop into Weekend
- Cattle ended the last trade day of the week with another triple digit pullback. December’s $2.50 loss on Friday left the contract $3.42 lower for the week but still $3.12 higher for the month after new all-time highs were set last week. USDA had Friday sales from $181 to $185,...
- Sharp Losses, New Lows for Wheat
- Many of the front month wheat futures saw new LoC lows on Friday. SRW dropped 20 to 37 cents with a 6.4% loss in the Dec contract. That finished the week down by 38 cents and 60 ½ cents lower for the month. Sep ’24 HRW futures printed a LoC...