|Notes||Cash Price||Futures Change||Basis||Futures Price||Basis Month|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Roseville, Illinois (61473)
Farmers Grain Co. Business Hours:
M-F 7:00- 4:00 in Roseville
M-F 7:00- 3:30 in Sciota
Roseville Office 309-426-2147
Sciota Office 309-456-3600
- Corn Mixed to Close Out Thursday
- Corn futures settled the Thursday session mixed, with July up 1 ¾ and other contracts out to July ’23 down 2 ¾ to 4 ¾ cents. Deferred contracts past that were higher. The 7-day QPF shows a little clearing of precip expected in the next week in parts of the...
- Soybeans Post Rally on Thursday
- Beans rallied from overnight weakness on Thursday with gains of 13 to 27 ¾ cents at the close. Meal was a large supporting factor, up $11.30/ton in the July contract. Soybean oil was a drag on the market, down 102 points. Rains across IA and the ECB over the next...
- Hogs Mixed at the Closing Bell
- Lean hogs were down 27 cents to $1.72 in the front months on Thursday, with deferred contracts up 7 to 35 cents. The National Average Base Hog price for the Thursday PM report was $110.51 down $1.18 from the day prior. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 5/17 was 18 cents...
- Cotton Mixed on Thursday
- Cotton futures were mixed at the close, with July 323 points. New crop Dec was down 96 points. Outside markets were supportive, with crude up $2.06 cents and the dollar down 947 points. Upland cotton export sales in the week of May 12 totaled 110,914 RB for old crop. That...
- Wheat Post Another Round of Losses
- Wheat futures collapsed again on Thursday with all three markets sharply lower . The winter wheats led the way to the down side, 22 to 30 ¼ cents lower in the front months. MPLS spring wheat was down 21 to 22 ½ cents. Per Indian media, wheat loading has resumed...
- Cattle Mixed on Thursday
- Live cattle were up 2 to 32 cents in the nearby contracts n Thursday, with other contracts down 25 to 57 cents. Cash trade has seen a little action at $138 in the south this week, with sales in the north at $140-142. Thursday’s Fed Cattle Exchange online no sales,...