|Notes||Cash Price||Futures Change||Basis||Futures Price||Basis Month|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Farmers Grain Co. Business Hours:
M-F 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
Roseville Office 309-426-2147
Sciota Office 309-456-3600
- Soy Mostly Fading on Wednesday
- The products are trading lower through midday, with a mixed soybean board. Beans are 2c higher in the Jan and fractionally mixed through July. The new crop beans are fractionally to 1 ½ cents red at midday. Soymeal futures are another $1.20 to $4.50 weaker on the day. Soybean Oil...
- Double Digit Rally for Wednesday Wheat
- Midday wheat futures are rallying after the export interest. CBoT prices are 12 to 13 cents in the black. KC prices are 18 to 19 ½ cents stronger. Midday MGE prices are up by 14 ½ cents. The Minneapolis Grains Exchange reported wheat stocks were 20.474 mbu as of 11/26....
- Cattle Extending Relief Rally
- Cattle prices are another 32 to 95 cents in the black after seeing a strong bounce on Tuesday. CME data showed net short covering, with net new calls active. Midday feeder cattle futures are also extending the bounce with $1 to $1.47 gains. CME showed net new buying, though by...
- Midday Hogs Trading Mostly Higher
- Hog futures are $0.97 to $1.62 in the black so far for Wednesday, save for the Dec contract which is 27 cents in the red. OI in the Dec contract is now 26.3k contracts. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $2.04 stronger at $61.44. The CME Lean Hog Index...
- Cotton Off Highs, Holding Neutral Gains for Midday
- The midday cotton board is 2 to 7 points in the black, though futures are off their highs by nearly a penny. OI data from ICE suggests the December contract has just 93 active contracts. The Cotlook A Index was 155 points weaker to 89.45 for 11/28. The AWP for...
- Midweek Corn Mostly in the Black
- Dec corn prices are down by 1 ¾ cents through midday, being left behind as OI drops ahead of the delivery process. The other contracts are UNCH to 1 ¾ cents in the black. Preliminary open interest saw December ’23 contracts fall 72,251, to less than 83,000 active. The Dec/Dec...